My Holiday....

Came back to my hometown for holiday about 2 weeks plus odi....
Had start busy with the school band right on the next day i back to my hometown.
Fully spending my time everyday on the band.
Really tired and stress!!
My skin start turning darker,
my tired face start growing lots of "ais kacang",
my health sometimes feeling weak,
but i will continue stay STRONG !!
Because I always Believe that God is always with me !!
He will lead my way !!

While busy with the school band stuff,
I still got some free time at night or weekend to meet up and have fun with my friends.
Feel relax and release when out with friends.
Although there is still smile or happy on my face,
I know nowadays i not as "playful",active or cheerful as b4,
I know and i can feel it myself.
I just wan to laugh out LOUD and cheer up LOUD !!
Hmm...Don't know how to express my feeling and don't know who i can share and tell with.
There is one and the only one who know what i need and know me, He always listen to me....
I leave myself on YOU, Lord !!

Some pictures that took with friends while outing....














 















































0 comments: