netnet latest look...hehe

haha....i changed my hair style right after the 2 days i back to my hometown. I had thinking of it for a long time when i was in KL. After i make a survey for the price, i made my hair at the saloon which i usually go. Monday,I sat at the saloon from 10.30am till 5pm. I really made a big change to my hair. I never did such a big change b4.Having a straight black long hair since i was small.Thinking to make some different of my appearance.I cut my hair, rebounding n i make it CURLY n i color my hair!! hahaha....I'm quite satisfy with my new hair look. Just need some more times to use to it. 1 thing tht i cant use to it is i cant comb my hair as b4 again.Btw, my mum n dad, they still prefer my straight long hair...haha

Dont know wat my friens will say after c my new look ??

BEFORE:

AFTER:



1 comments:



Anonymous said...

wao , nice hairstyle oo