My 2009 End Year Holiday....

My 2009 end year holiday can say is totally full of programmes and stuffs to do !! Although busy, i'm sacrified with all i did in the holiday !! I enjoyed and love my holiday very much !! Thanks God for giving me those chance to do those i did in my holiday ! Next...my pictures below will tell you my holiday stories !!

SMK Bintulu Marching Band ColourGuards Workshop (26-29_Nov_09)

 

 
 
 

Kids's BIBLE Study Class- 儿童假期圣经班
(08-12_Dec_09)
There are about 100++ of them !! We all learn the new ways to lead the kids in praise and worship !! And the kids, they all are so so cute and naif !!


 
 
 
 
 

 Night of Christmas Carol - 圣诞颂歌 (14_Dec_09)
Me and Longer Yu once again been asked to be the 诗歌朗诵者....dnt know wat is tht call in English..if BM is "mendeklamasi sajak"..haha
~Took Pictures with李忠民老师, 叶洁芝老师和卢莉慧老师。。。

Ming Ong Church Youth Fellowship Camp - 民少生活营(17-19_Dec_09) - 心灵成长记
Once again, me and some of the friens been asked to help in the youth camp as "advisor"-顾问哥哥姐姐
The group i joined in call "菊花组”- English name lupa is wat le...hehe


SMK BINTULU MARCHING BAND MUSIC CAMP ( 21-24_Dec_09)


Christmas Night (25_Dec_09)
Once again i was giving the chance to serve God in Dance. I had been asked to teach the youth a Christmas dance for the Christmas night performance.Enjoy the moments practice the dance with the youth! There are 18 of them include me who took part in the dance. The song of the dance call “ThankYou,Jesus"- “谢谢你,耶稣”





                                                                              ~THE END ~
P/S: More pictures, please view my facebook !! TQ !!

0 comments: